Tuesday, May 17, 2022

What the Heck Season is it?

Off with the summer clothes, on with the winter clothes. We had the A/C on this weekend, and now we have heat. Only in our lovely mitten state. 

Here's what's on the frame today...

Linda N.'s Spool top
Here's a little of the quilting detail going in...
So Pretty!
I hope to finish this one this morning and get another loaded this afternoon. This one would have been done yesterday but the backing needed to be frame ironed and because of the humidity, it was taking a while to dry in between rolls.

I'm getting pretty excited about the upcoming retreat. We have a QQQG meeting today, but Lucy has a vet appointment at 3:45 so I don't know if I'm going to be able to get up there. Jim is in Roscommon and so he can't take her. With the price of gas, and the upcoming retreat, I may have to rethink running two hours, one-way, for a two hour meeting. Maybe one of the members can fill me in during the weekend about what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...