Thursday, May 19, 2022

Blogging Delayed

Just as I was finishing laundry this morning, mom came over for a visit. Jim showed up just before lunch and he just left to go back to work. Mom left to do whatever it is she likes to do: Run the roads. 

Now I get to work. Here's what's on the frame today (and probably the next week)...

[Another] Dream Bigger for Mary M.
Each one of the Dream Big panels (whether it's a small or large size) get quilted differently. I never (ever) quilt them the same. Here's the first petal so far and will keep the pics coming between today, retreat, and the weekend. 

Speaking of retreat, I have to start packing up for that. I think tomorrow I'm going to work on my retreat bag. If I finish it before the night ends, I can always come home and get the other sewing machine/supplies for the rest of the projects I want to work on. The Springs is only five miles down the road after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...