Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Post-Retreat Check-in

Here are a few things I was able to get done at our weekend retreat...

A new "crazy" quilt top

Two Pillow Cases

Elijah's new big boy quilt top

The center of the Cotton Cuts BOM and a new carry bag
Once I was home and had everything put away yesterday, I started right in on the Dream Bigger. I'm not sure how many petals I actually did do but here are the pics...







It looks to be about eight. Today (and tomorrow, and probably the next day) will be spent chipping away on this piece. My goal is to have it off the frame by this weekend (Memorial Day) because we are expecting all the neighbors up with the holiday (despite not having a lake). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...