Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Thunder Storms

It's been thundering to our north all morning...like literally since I got up around 7:40. I thought everything was going to miss us, but low and behold...here it comes. And it's still thundering out there.  

I can not fire up the long arm during thunder storms. Unfortunately. So I'll get some housework done (bleh) until it passes within the hour. Meanwhile, Paulette's quilt is finished and now I'm on to the next one. Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Becky B's Alaskan Fun
I'm doing a lot of ruler work in this one so it's going to take most of the day and maybe another one after today to complete it. 

When Jim got home from work yesterday, he was very kind in finishing my thread/ruler rack and here is the finished piece!

Thread in the middle...rulers on the side.
I have about 60 or so more threads to order to get her filled, but it's a great start and what a time saver when trying to match threads to customer quilts. Hmm....maybe I'll work in the studio and get that a little more cleaned out while this storm pitter-patters on the roof. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...