Saturday, May 28, 2022

Sunny Saturday

Jim and I have errands to run this morning. The new mower blew the deck belt last night trying to knock down all this tall grass. And Jim is working the neighbors lawn as well. He did get the little Deere running last night though, so was able to finish our lawn up before nightfall. He'll work the neighbors lawn later. 

Here's what's on the frame this weekend...

Tina B.'s "Needs Yesterday" top
I have the top done and will work the center later this afternoon after lunch. Although, it's such a nice day it's going to be hard for me to stay in the house and work. And...the neighbors to the north two doors down are up and we haven't seen them since New Years Eve. 

Here's what's going into the top (and later bottom) sections...

So Pretty!

I also started [another] turtle over the past few days and worked on him after long arming. I have to run and get some backing fabric for him this morning while we are out and about and what a beautiful day to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...