Thursday, May 26, 2022

Big Project Done

The Big Dream Big (Dream Bigger officially), is now complete. I had hopes the weather would cooperate so I could snag a quick pick of the whole thing, but it's not to be and the customer is coming soon to fetch said quilt. 

Here are some more (final) pics of what went into the remaining petals...












I think I need to reevaluate how much I charge for one of these. After dividing my time and thread into what the final invoice came to, I made a whopping $7.91 an hour. Moving along...

I was going to load last night for today, but with the customer coming first thing I have the quilt draped over the long arm so she can see all the work that was done. It's hard to load when another quilt is already occupying the space. But, Sandy D., your Kaffe Diamonds are next on the long arm. 

Speaking of which...she has a specific way she wants this quilted and I didn't have the motif in my library. After searching last night on-line, found the exact one that was used in the pic she sent indicating what we were going to put in there. I had to purchase, and then download that last night, and hopefully today I'll be able to get started on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...