Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Summer?

How is it that we were snowing last week and this morning, before 10:00, I have all the windows open because it's so nice out?

The birds sure are loving the warm temps as they are just singing away out there. Or maybe they were before but I couldn't hear them because the windows weren't open.

I received a package from my youngest son and his wife yesterday. Three fat quarter bundles, a Kaffe jelly roll, and the cute lumberjack pattern. What a GREAT and WONDERFUL Mom's Day gift! 

All the way from Washington State

Here's what's on the frame today...

Paulette's Winter Panel
Okay...we just left this season. It's hard to quilt on something we just left behind for at least a little while. But I love winter so it'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...