Thursday, May 5, 2022

Errands and Such

Okay, only one errand, but still. I have to deliver a finished quilt and pick up the payment for that. It just so happens it's over to Pieces so I'll have to dally there for a bit. I was going to run into town to do some other small errands but I just don't have the time. 

Here's a little of the quilt detail going into Diane's quilt...

Looking pretty good
I had a little helper yesterday which is why only about a third of this quilt was completed. 

"Mom, play with me and not these fabric things!"
They were full of s&*t yesterday and I finally had to turn the long arm off at 3:00 and take them out for some romp time. I'm doing a little experiment with these two. It seems when the weather is gloomy they are more settled. When the sun is out, they are just a handful and won't settle down. But I'm keeping track of it all and trying to plan my days in the studio accordingly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...