About the only thing I didn't do yesterday was get on one of the big machines. First thing was the temperature quilt block catch up.
 |
| About half of it |
That took until lunch time. During lunch I drug out the bag of solids fabrics and started checking to see what would work for the nine patch.
Most of these are from Amish with a Twist I and II. I jumped on Mike and completed the last cowboy boot before getting into these. Here's the pile of 20 plus one pillow block. These have to be paired with the checkerboard blocks I made at retreat in April.
 |
| Ready for pairing |
After working the cowboy boot I started prepping and cutting the fabric for the 9-patch. The neighbor north of us stopped by to repair a cracked step from the new installation going to the lake and then said his wife was at the property. Pause quilt work.
After visiting for a number of hours I headed back home and into the studio and finished cutting and then assembled all 12 blocks.
 |
| Ready for sashing |
It was nearly 9:00 when I finally called it a day. See, no time for long arming.
No comments:
Post a Comment