Thursday, June 18, 2026

Not Responsible

I was cruising around on IG last night while listening to another season of Alone. One of the fellow long armers made a sign for her studio that said: I am not responsible for stray seam threads, pet hair, puckers (should you fail to measure your borders), and your back being short. I think I need this in my studio. 😉

Ginny's quilt on Bernie was finished in the late afternoon. This is what I'll be starting today...

Evelyns Farm Girl Vintage II by Lori Holt
We have attempted to load this quilt twice already and maybe the third times a charm? I investigated how others have quilted this including Lori Holts long armer (or maybe she does her own long arming?) and EVERY picture I found has this quilt edge-to-edge quilted. Weird!

We're not doing that per the customer. She said to just have fun so that's what I'll be doing. 

After getting this on the frame I did a Love Letter block, a cowboy boot and I finished quilting the baby quilt on DW. It's still on the frame, but it's quilted.

This one only took a little over an hour to stitch
One customer expected today to pick up. I have to do some batt ordering and a little other admin work first though. Bleh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...