Saturday, June 27, 2026

After working for the day and then receiving a [past closing time] customer for both a pick up and drop off, I finished the cowboy boot I was working on while waiting for the customer to arrive.

This one went quicker because we were talking to Andrew while working on it
I have one more cowboy boot to blanket stitch and then we can start matching up the checker board sections with the boots. 

I didn't want to fire up the iron before the customer came (no burning the customers) so moved to Love Letter block. Well, that was the last one in that row/section so now sections A, B, and C are together.

Love Letters sections a, b, and c
I may take a day off from Love Letters since I have other stuff to do today and I did so much on it yesterday. More on that in a bit. I had set up DW to do two projects at once.


Bathing Beauties
I just ran a straight line situation through that table runner (better pic later) and then I started this Judy Niemeyer table topper/wall hanging.

Getting the straight work done and now filling in
I'll work some more on that later today too. BUT, since Jim and I were out and about last Saturday and next week is the 4th, I better get the temperature quilt caught up. I also have a new quilt-along starting on Monday. It's the 9-Patch quilt-along with Natalia Bonner. She does it on a panel but I'm going to just take all the solids I have and cobble something cohesive together. 

Sort of like I did the flag bunting and table runner. Lots to do and a beautiful day to work. Sunny and mid-70's today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

On a Whim

The morning started out with the Temperature blocks and then I had to make a prototype of a notebook cover to see if I liked the pattern I...