Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Never Have I Ever

Have you ever played that game called 'Never Have I Ever'? Well, yesterday was one of those situations for me. I worked on Marty, did the daily Love Letter block. Blanket stitched the cowboy block...

The second horseshoe boot
Put binding on Rita and got it hung on the design wall (aka the art wall) and then reset Mike to do more blanket stitching today.
Rita the Ripper is finished!
And then I started a table runner and actually finished the top all in a matter of hours. It usually takes me a whole day to design, pick fabrics, press, cut and sew together something like this. I did it in under three-ish hours. I've never done that! It's on DW and ready to be basted in...

Flag table runner
It matches the banner design I made Sunday and will be put on the table for the upcoming holiday. I'm hoping to get it quilted later tonight after all the other quilting "chores" are done. The pic doesn't really do it justice so hopefully I can get a better one later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...