Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Ditching

Seems like most of the work I've been doing over the past week or so has been a lot of ditching. Illa's quilt is ditching around the hexagons and the Fireworks quilt is nothing more than ditching. Yawn. 

Here's some more of the non-ditching going into Illa's quilt...

Just like the picture she gave me
I had a decision to make in the triangles. I didn't want to put something in that was directional because I think that would have look confusing. To follow along with the echoing in the borders I settled on this...

And spell check is very helpful at times and not so much in others. Illa's name has been misspelled the past two or so posts so Illa, I'm sorry for that!

After working a little late on the quilt above I did a Love Letter arc. I'm at the end of section two and I only needed arcs instead of a four-sided thingie. Then I looked closer and I actually needed two arcs. Then I started putting the second section together and realized I needed a third arc after the first row. At any case, the second section is together...

Second section done
From all of the Love Letter fun I moved over to DW to work on the third row. It was nearly 8:00 and so didn't work on any cowboy boots. 

Today will be about the same as yesterday so nothing super exciting but fun nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...