I had to post something on Facebook yesterday about the barking dog. I was so tired all day that I felt like my arms were lead and my head was filled with peach fuzz.
Somebody must have seen the post because he started barking around 11:30 last night (actually, he'd been barking right along but I wasn't trying to go to sleep yet) and I heard somebody immediately shush him. He tried again a few minutes later but then heard nothing after that.
I finally got a decent nights sleep with the window wide open and the peace the country offers. Amen!
The Quilt Diva is finished. The quilt that was being loaded onto Marty was moved over to Bernie. It's a smaller one and I have another June deadline to meet. I know that quilt is bigger so thought while I could, I better get this other one moved. Here's what I'll be working for the next couple of days...
| All hand embroidered on velvet |
Once Jim was home and after he tried to get more rocks (but ended up at my moms) I was done. I had layed in three of the blocks on the quilt above and my eyes and energy just weren't having it. We had a load of black dirt delivered yesterday and now needed to get some grass seed to fix our north hill. We ran into town and when we got back, both of us just didn't feel like doing much.
He was sore from his OT appointment and I was still pretty tired. We moved a few things around in the studio though...
| Stitch Happens got replaced with the Make Do and Mend |
After we moved stuff, Jim was finished for the day, but I must have had a small last burst of energy. I did a Love Letter block and then finished blanket stitching the cowboy boot I started Friday...
No comments:
Post a Comment