Wednesday, June 10, 2026

Only One Pic

With all that I did yesterday I have only one pic to show for my efforts. 

First, Marty long arming on Illa's quilt top. This should be done by weeks' end. I made my first Love Letter block and then moved over to Mike to work on another cowboy boot. 

After blanket stitching that for the day, I got out the new baby quilt I have to make for Jims cousin. Except for the final borders, it's all put together. 

I moved over to DW to work on a Fireworks row and finished that just before 8:00. 

More on Illa's quilt this morning and then I have a lunch date with a customer/friend at Riverwalk. We usually do some shopping afterwards so I don't know if I'll be getting back on Marty when I return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...