We like to keep the A/C off as long as possible, especially since we could use heat in the morning with temps in the mid-40's of late. Having the windows open at night keeps the house cool so when we shut it up around 11:00 we don't have to use the A/C. Maybe I need to switch rooms for the summer? The other loft bedroom faces west instead of NE where the dog is. I think I may try that tonight?
Meanwhile, here's some of the quilting going into Dianes quilt...
| Cross Hatch and Ribbon Candy |
| Look familiar? |
| Just getting started |
Once we came inside for the night I made a Love Letter block and then started to blanket stitch another cowboy boot. While I'm making the Love Letter blocks, I'm also stitching and making pinwheels for this new table runner...
You can't tell from the pic but that fabric is a whole lot of garden fruits and veggies. Another day on the customer quilt above. I have guild tomorrow up in Hale so may not blog until later in the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment