Jim and I stopped by Seven Sisters Quilt Shop in Carson City on our way to the lake. Here's the haul...
The pattern in the front (Quilt Room) is done with Moda Prairie Pastels. The shop was crazy busy and I didn't have the time to have them cut everything. I'm going to try to get everything on-line from Fat Quarter Shop, MSQC, or Shabby Fabrics. I may try Quilted Joy or Bittersweet too. It's originally a BOM so the pattern was crazy expensive but I HAVE to make this.I don't know if you can tell what the other pattern is but it's the cute critters holding up little quilts by Elizabeth Hartman. The fat quarter bundle is for that pattern. I probably had/have enough in my solids to make this, but I wanted to come close to the picture this time.
I needed a new set of scissors for DW and Havels are a great brand, so I splurged and picked those up while I was there.
Off to Houghton Lake today for an RV show, to pick up some salad dressing at Barts, to visit Becky's Best Sewing Machine Shop, to TSC for dog food, and then to Meijer for our weekly groceries. It was too late last night to stop. As it was, we didn't get home until nearly 10:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment