Friday, February 4, 2022

Jumbo Dream Big

Yep, this bugger measures 109" square and it's taking for-e-ver! Only half way (not even really) after two full days of working. Again, it's the time it takes to decide what to put in each petal; what's near the previous one, should it be linear, circular, feather-y, or grid-based? Even the placement of the petal within the flower itself poses some hurdles.

Here is one of the petals I was able to snag in a pic this morning...

It looks better in person

I'll be working on this all day between customers; I have two coming today. They were supposed to be here yesterday but a medical emergency cropped up and they had to reschedule for today, which is fine. Again, I'm flexible.

I was able to get two more rows ditched on the puzzle wall hanging last night. It's nice switching to sit-down after being on my feet all day with the long arm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...