Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tennessee Bound

Jim sister (the one diagnosed recently with stage four Pancreatic cancer) lives in Tennessee...JUST above the Alabama state line. A trip was planned for last week but was put off due to her hospital stay/issues. Then it was rescheduled for this Thursday. But the weather isn't going to play nice and now it's been moved up to tomorrow. 

Jim took the truck in for a check up/oil change last night and I have to clean it out later today at some point so everybody has room to move around. We have the biggest/newest vehicle for everybody to go down in and with two almost 90-year old women, they need room to adjust and move. 

Well, enough about that depressing situation. 

Here's what was on the frame yesterday after completing Mickey's second top...

Sometimes simple is all you need!

I'm just loading for today so no pics yet. 

Jim surprised me yesterday with a single rose (and he hadn't even read my blog yet). 

My VD rose

So much for not celebrating Valentines Day. Well, he has a surprise coming today as I'm working on something kind of secretive all day. Pics to come tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...