Friday, February 11, 2022

Welcome Earthlings

While having to park at Frandor Shopping Center yesterday, it astounds me how clueless people are sometimes. I'll just leave it at that.

Frandor Shopping Center is home to one of four Gall Sewing and Vac centers in the state. Yep, they had DW done already and after taking him for a short test drive at the shop, can't believe how well he's improved. Why do I wait so long to get him serviced? 

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Mickey's Rail Fence
DW is currently stitching this out as we "speak". 

And, while spending another four hours behind the windshield of my truck, got to thinking about my block count for the Pineapple top. I'm not putting it in a 8x8 setting, but rather a 7x9 setting. This means my block count is exactly right.  

After getting home, getting the long arm set back up and loading Mickey's top, I worked on those pineapples and got four more complete. 

I have customers coming today mid and late afternoon both. It looks like I'll be getting at least three new tops in. Snow today postponed the first bunch to that mid-afternoon slot, but that's okay...I have plenty in here to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...