Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Long Arm Issues

I've noticed DW acting kinda weird since doing that large paper pieced quilt. He's making a new clicking noise underneath where his bobbin case resides. And yesterday, was skipping a stitch every once in a while. Although, this could be most of the problem...

Blob of fusible
See that fuzzy thing on the right of the needle? That's a blob of fusible in the thread path. This is the second needle I've put into this quilt already. And after stitching for about six inches, it's all gummed up again. I'm going to have to rethink doing appli-quilting for people.

Needless to say, DW is going down for a spa treatment while I'm at the retreat on the 24th. I'm going to drive him down on the 22nd so I can spend the 23rd getting ready. They'll have him ready for me to pick up on Monday. 

I'm going to finish Beth's butterfly (Flutterby) this morning. Hazel was supposed to go to the groomer today, but a snowy day is ahead (they have winter storm warnings out downstate) and was getting anxious about having to go out. Her groom just needs to be rescheduled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...