Sunday, February 6, 2022

Posting on a Sunday

After working on the long arm yesterday morning, decided his service date of 2/22 had to be moved up. He was being a very naughty boy and I can't take him being like that with customer quilts. He's taking a trip to Gall Sewing on Monday. Yay! BUT, this means no long arming for about four-five days. 

Ready to head out
His electronics are all removed and his poles are down so all Jim has to do is get him in the truck tomorrow morning. 

Since I can't long arm, I moved to the sit-down machine (once I got the baking and a nice phone conversation with Katie done). 

Here's where I left off last night...

"Puzzle" wall hanging
This is the back side of this quilt because the front side has all sorts of markings causing a distorted view of the current quilting. It appears I have about 11 blocks left to do. Katie asked what I was going to do for the next few days since I can't long arm. Ahhh...the opportunities are endless.

The Pineapple blocks will probably get finished, which means I may not have them to take to retreat. I've got another top I purchased fabrics for yesterday at Pieces and I have a few of those 3-yard projects I can cut and take to retreat so I'll prepare all of those. Cleaning and organizing the studio is always on the to-do list and I'm sure, while I'm doing that, I'll find plenty of other projects I have forgotten I want to tackle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...