Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Cancer Sucks!

Just sayin'! We just found out Jim's Tennessee sister has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Jim and his other sister from TC (and probably his mom) will be heading down there in the next few days. What a horrible, awful disease. 

Prior to the awful news deliverance, MSU lost to Wisconsin, which wasn't good news either.

Let's get to something more positive. Here's what I worked on yesterday...

Puzzle Wall Hanging
I have started to color my blocks and once water is applied they'll be even more vivid in color and texture. I also constructed Pineapples yesterday and now only (hah) need 23 more. 

The sun started shining earlier this morning but it was short lived. Bummer. But I'm going to do much of the same in here today as I did yesterday. Later. Rinse. Repeat I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...