Thursday, February 10, 2022

Change of Pace

It's weird not hearing DW's little beep-beep in the morning signaling he's been turned on. It's weird not having his lights shine towards the south window. It's very weird not working on customer tops. BUT, there is always something to do in here.

Here's 42
Since I ran out of room on the design wall, I've started making a pile and after counting my red center squares I have another 16 yet to go. Although, now that I'm doing the math, that doesn't make any sense. I should have 18 to do yet to make a total of 64 (because there's 4 on the finished pile). UGH! Apparently, math isn't my strong suit. 

I'm going to have to recheck all these figures while I'm working today. Man, just once I'd like to be able to come out correct on my block counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...