Sunday, February 13, 2022

Whoops

Jim and I scooted out of here yesterday morning once we were up and around (he decided not to work yesterday) to run errands and find parts for the thread cabinet he's building me. After our lunch and a movie, I finally got to "work". 

Here's what's on the frame today (and yesterday)...

Mickey's 2nd quilt top
I love this pattern! I was going to "work" today in here, but I don't think that's going to happen. I have a jamming week coming up now that DW is back to rights, and that would put me seven days straight to work and I don't want to start hating my "job". 

I'm going to work on the puzzle wall hanging this morning since we have some sunshine. This will enable me to see the colors better. I may do some more Pineapple blocks later. I only have seven more to go meaning, they'll be ready to head to retreat to take advantage of the design walls they have to lay them out on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...