Thursday, February 3, 2022

Late Morning Start

Hazel has been shaking her head lately (more than usual) and found a little ear infection needed treating this morning. That's always a half hour project.

Beths quilt is done and the needle was immediately thrown away to start afresh on this new top...

BIG Dream Big
And quilting this is quite a challenge. First, a motif. What to put in each petal. Second, it's huge and so are the petals so they have to be done in chunks at the top and the bottom. 

But I'm having fun not having to deal with seams and now that I've switched back to all Glide thread, am having zero skipping or shredding issues. 

After spending a good amount of time on the Dream Big piece I moved into my small wall hanging that was started on Sunday. I have the first row ditched in and it's looking pretty cool. 

I have two new customers coming around lunch time today and will work the panel before and after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...