Tuesday, April 12, 2022

A Spring Morning

It's hard to stay in the studio and work when the sun is (finally) shining and the temps are starting to warm. I noticed the frogs starting to sing yesterday after a booming thunderstorm came through yesterday morning. But I have a customer coming to pick up today, discuss another top she left and has changed her direction with it, and another pick up (possibly) later. 

This is what's on the frame this morning...

Jane B.'s table topper
See all that sun?

Here's some more detail of what went into Janes last quilt...

Some more quilting detail
The dogs don't seem very cooperative this morning so I have already taken them out for a quick run to maybe settle them down a bit. I think they want to enjoy the spring weather as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...