Sunday, April 17, 2022

Small Project Saturday AND Sunday. Oh, and Hoppy Easter!

Since we spent most of yesterday morning doing haircuts and playing in Midland with Mom, long arming yesterday afternoon wasn't in the cards. I did want to do something in the studio while the huge lunch we had still had me full. This is what I made last night...

Spring!
While there are trees still bare in the background and a light dusting of snow on the ground, it's hard to fathom it's already spring. 

I'm hoping to make a summer banner today, but the weather is clear (although very cold) and we need to start doing outside work. Jim is going to try to move Rosie out of the lake since her pontoon(s) are leaking and get her up to the barn. I think we have her sold so he needs to get the boat out with the hard ground this morning. I'm not sure if he's going to need my help???

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...