Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Interesting Story

I don't like to bash those who are in the same industry as I am. Here's what's on the frame today...

Donna's Quilt
Notice I didn't say quilt top in the caption? About a quarter of this quilt is completed. And the previous long armer took over a year to get that far. I wasn't sure why since what she started putting into it isn't all that time consuming or difficult. 

Then Jim and I loaded it onto the frame and figured out why the previous quilter didn't want to work any further on it. Again, I'm not going to pass judgement, so we just fixed the issue(s) the previous quilter created and I'm on my way to successfully completing this for a very patient new client.

There is much more to the story than what I'm sharing here, but if you really want to learn all about how to select the correct long armer and how to deal with long armers that seem rather difficult, let me know. I'll share this story with you and you can make your own decisions. 

Meanwhile, I had planned on working on my Cotton Cuts BOM (that came in the mail last Friday) last night because the dogs seemed rather sleepy yesterday and actually let me long arm during the day, but it just wasn't to be. Maybe tonight? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...