Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Seven New Tops

Between the (new) guild and a customer this morning, I have seven new tops to work. While I was waiting for Janes top to dry (from the markings) and while waiting for Hazel to get picked up from the groomers, I was able to finish my "Summer" banner... 

Is it ever going to get here?
It was fun driving along Saginaw Bay and Lake Huron yesterday afternoon heading up to Oscoda. Fun, but kind of lonely since the summer folks haven't arrived yet. It was spitting snow at me on the way there so it's no wonder the places haven't opened yet. 

I have a new retreat I'll be attending in May. So excited! Meanwhile, Janice's backing is being washed and I'll load that on today and get it started since it has an immediate deadline.

I also noticed on my log that I have a couple of needs-by-the-end-of-April tops I'm going to have to slip in after Janices is done. Whew! When it rains and all that happy jazz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...