Friday, April 15, 2022

Some Project Just Take Longer

The detail and painstakingly slow process to do a custom t-shirt quilt can almost guarantee a longer time to finish. Here's some (more) detail going into Paula's quilt...

WOW!
The result is going to be spectacular. I just hope her grand kiddo appreciates all the work that's going into this quilt.

High winds have also caused some delay in the quilting. The dogs are unsettled and won't allow me much quilt time during yesterday and today. 

On another note...my iPad ate my iTunes personal library. This morning I tried to copy it back off the Mac and instead ended up deleting it from there too! Now the only copy I have is on my phone, which I'm hesitant to mess with. Looks like I'll be rebuilding the library from my base files. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...