Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Lucy Loves Sunbeams

The sun peeked out briefly yesterday and Lucy took advantage of it while I was eating lunch... 

I think I'm part cat
Janes quilt is done but I have to remove it from the frame, remove the marks, and get it trimmed up for her. She'll be by tomorrow to pick all three up. 

Hazel had a groom appointment this morning and after I go get her (around 1-1:30), I'm heading north to Oscoda to the Quirky Quilters Quilt Guild for my first meeting. So excited. I also have two quilts to take up with me that are done and a few more tops to pick up while I'm there. Which is probably a good thing I'm not quilting today because the winds (once again) are nasty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...