Monday, April 4, 2022

Spring Cleaning

I've started removing extraneous items from the studio. Slowly though. This is to prepare for what I hope will be a second long arm at the end of the summer. 

Jim and I had errands to do on Saturday morning. Customers were in and out in the early afternoon and then we basically vegged the remainder of the day. But Friday afternoon I was able to get past the half-way point on Ila's Picnic top and here is some [more] quilting...

More quilting detail

I'll work on this all day today. We have more snow coming down, so it's a peaceful Monday to work. If I could just convince Lucy of that I'd have it made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...