Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Happy 37th Anniversary

Jim and I celebrate 37 years today. That's more than 2/3rds of my life. I can't imagine my life without him! And, while I'm thinking about it, Lucy has been with us a whole month as of today. WOW!

Here's what's on the frame today...

Paula's t-shirt top
This isn't the usual (meander please) quilting request on this one; each block will be custom quilted and the sashings/borders will hold the unity.

Here's a little bit of what I put into yesterdays quilt...

Janes Table Topper 
I'll be working the t-shirt quilt as long as I can before storms later this afternoon head our way. Lightning and long arms do not mix. Not sure what I'll do when I can't long arm...maybe get some sit-down sewing in? But do I want to risk my sewing machines? Probably not. Hmmm??? Something to think about while working this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...