Thursday, April 21, 2022

Everybody is Busy

We have landscaping going on to our north, we have a complete property renovation going on to our south, and DW was on for 10 hours yesterday without even a lunch break. 

This is this mornings project...

Jill's cute baby quilt

Requested "barns and tractors"

Going into this quilt
After stitching out the barns and tractors, I decided there was too much negative space between each row and placed some cows into the areas that were lacking. I hope Janice likes what I did. 

Jill's little baby quilt (above) was actually started last evening, but I hit a wall and called it a night half-way through. 

Got the new phone set up. Thought my music library transferred okay. NOPE!!!! Apparently, Apple is only recognizing the songs I've actually purchased and not the ones transferred from CD's years ago. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...