Thursday, April 7, 2022

Music

I listen to music (mostly) in the studio every day when I'm working. I almost can't quilt without it. But there is other music in my life; music just as sweet to my ears. The hum of the long arm, the birds singing outside the studio windows, the geese coming back and resting on the lake in their travels, or the sound of Jim's ring tone when he texts me to tell me he'll be home for lunch today. 

When did you last listen to the music surrounding you?

Here's what's on the frame today...

Onita's "cheater" top
And somebody commented on a recent IG post I had about showing the quilting I've put into the quilts on the previous day. I thought I was pretty good at that, but apparently I need to get better. Here's a little of what Donna's quilt received yesterday...
Got Feathers?
We have a birthday party to attend down in Lansing so there will be no quilting tomorrow. Unfortunately. I'll have to make up for it maybe Sunday? Just when I thought I was getting caught up I had three more tops come in this week so I need to keep at it full steam while I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...