Thursday, April 28, 2022

Sun=Cleaning

What is it about the sunshine that makes me want to clean? And, cleaning ranks right up there with getting my teeth worked on...so not very high. But there's something about the sun shining that makes me want to make things nice I guess. But, I'm going to resist the urge. 😇

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Marcia's First Top
This is one of two for Marcia and while it's simple in structure, it's comforting as well. 

I hope to hop over to Pieces later today but that will be totally customer dependent. I have two coming today at various times to pick up so I can't slink away until they've both arrived. Pieces is having their "official" grand opening this weekend and I need to see what's new since I haven't been over there in over a month!

And what's with this photo problem I'm having? That's why the blog is so late. Had to restart the Mac, fiddle with the new phone, and I'm still having Google Photo problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...