Thursday, April 14, 2022

Is it Already Thursday?

These weeks are flying by at a pace that makes my head almost spin. Lucy has been with us a month already and it seems like we just got her. 37 years for Jim and I and it seems like the kids were just...well...kids.  

I got a lot of long arming in yesterday morning, but not so much yesterday afternoon until Jim got home. I'm almost at the half-way point on the t-shirt quilt. Here's a little of what's going into some of the blocks...

Better than a meander in my book!
I'll continue on with this as much as I can today. Again, hit and miss in the daytime with the dogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...