Sunday, April 10, 2022

Mixed Up

I said on my Thursday post that we needed to go downstate tomorrow . I thought Thursday was Friday. Oops. We actually spent yesterday on the road doing a plethora of errands and enjoying family at our grandsons 2nd birthday party. 

On Friday night, this was put onto the frame...

Jane B.'s beautiful top
I've already started putting the first border in and will continue tomorrow. Sunday (reminder) is a non-customer quilting day. 
First border in
One of the stops we had to hit yesterday was to Gall Sewing. I needed to return a cone of thread and a bobbin that was left on/in DW last time he went down for service. Jason was not there but I did talk to Virginia about some new leaders for DW and the purchase of the second long arm. She wasn't aware of anything Jason and I had discussed so we'll leave that for another day. I did get two additional marking tools while we were there. 

The weather today is gorgeous and Jim and I (after picking up the girls and going to pancake breakfast with Luann and Everett) have spent the remainder of the day cleaning up flower beds and getting ready for spring. We were going to move one of our little trees into a new area in the yard, but found the ground where the tree is located still frozen. That too, will be left for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...