Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Getting Ready

We have the three (of the six) grandkids coming up this weekend. I'm not sure their idea of good cereal is the boring stuff grandma and grandpa eat. And we haven't bought bread since September. Foods high in fat (peanut butter, cheese, etc) do not exist in this house. So, we have to run to Midland tonight to get groceries.

Meanwhile, I have all day today to work (dogs dependent). Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Donna's Baby Woodland Creatures
I just spent 20 minutes trying to get this pic into the blog. Not sure what's going on with my photos, but I have a hunch it has something to do with the new phone. Still working on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...