Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Another Inspection

We have yet again, another inspection today. This one is to make sure we have 5/8" drywall on the ceiling and to check our R-value on the walls; to make sure what the spray foam guy did was correct. We can proceed from there onto all the interior work. Yay.  

Reta's All Hallow quilt is about a quarter of the way done. I was going to continue on after Jim came home but proceeded to stick the long arm needle under my nail bed on my ring finger. Blood. Hurt. Shut down machine. 

While I was working on Reta's quilt, Louise's was stitching out on DW and once that was finished, started loading the next quilt. I had questions about this one, called the customer, who was in a class, and held off doing anything until she returned my call. Which she did around 4:45. 

Here's what's on DW today...

Thread work a-mundo!
I don't know if I'll tear into this today or not. I want to get further on Reta's quilt. Here's some of the quilting going into that...

Partial spider web
Once I was done long arming, work began on straight-line quilting the grand kiddos initial banners. These were done on the domestic machine. Got those finished and trimmed and now ready for binding. Mine is sitting in wait to see how I'm going to do this because I want to add tails on either side for hanging instead of putting in a sleeve. Sunny but frigid day today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...