Saturday, November 4, 2023

I Must Be a Slob

I pulled my Sew EZ table out from under the pressing/planning table yesterday to get ready for retreat. OMG, what a dusty, fuzz bunny mess! And the top of my small travel case wasn't much better sitting under DW. 

At any case, I have four projects going to retreat. The cowboy boot blocks are all cut and ready to go. I'm taking a cute kit with me from Pieces I bought a while ago and then the Pieces BOM to work on. While I was scrounging around for things yesterday, I stumbled upon a huge bundle (26) fat quarters and found a pattern to make with those.

I'm still frame ironing the backing for what's headed to Bernie next, but this is going to be what's on him...

Bernadette's Tilda Baskets
I have a nail appointment first thing this morning. It's not supposed to be until next week on Friday, but since I'm not going to be here Shay got me in today to get me through the next almost month.

Once I get back I need to start packing more seriously. I haven't even thought about clothing. Only quilting things.

I'm not sure what Jim will be doing today. Something in the new studio I'm sure. Although, we're kind of waiting for the insulation guys to do their thing on Monday before getting too deep into anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...