Monday, November 20, 2023

Small Project Sunday

After haircuts in the morning, the first thing I needed to do was to file all the fabrics away from the last two scrap quilt projects that were sitting on the dresser waiting to go back into their respective drawers.

Once that was done I was able to start one of the grandkids' letters. "E" is for Elijah...

His favorite color is orange. 
Hazel was feeling a little relaxed. Or remose. Or something...

"I'm am justo so...oh I don't know"

More of Joans quilt today. Those pebbles take a while to get in there so I have a feeling today isn't going to be the last day it's being worked on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...