Thursday, November 2, 2023

Where is the Week Going?

I thought yesterday was Tuesday. And I still think today is Wednesday. Heavens time is spinning by quickly. Here's where the "boys" are at this morning...

Nearly empty
Bernie has a backing all frame ironed and I need to finish loading. DW has a finished Martha quilt sitting in rest and he needs to be off loaded and reloaded throughout the day. I'll work on the little piece on Bernie most of the day today. Pics to follow once on the frame. 

Meanwhile, while I was working yesterday, I could smell poop. Again! Didn't we just go through this earlier this year? When Jim came home for lunch he pulled the riser lid off. Yep. All backed up. Sludge to the very top of the lid. 

That was a nice unplanned hefty bill we had to shell out to get the pump replaced and the septic tank cleaned out. At least the house quit smelling like an outhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...