Friday, November 24, 2023

Black Friday

Do you participate in all the black Friday hub bub? I do not. I've never been on one of those excursions early on Friday morning after Thanksgiving, but I've heard stories. I do take advantage of on-line sales when it's something that's absolutely needed but that's about it.  

Janice's quilt is done. Although, it's still hanging out on the frame since I was needed for round two of the insulation adventures in the new studio. I'll get her quilt off today and start loading for Monday.

Notice the temperature outside behind me. 

The temperature in the studio wasn't much warmer than outside since we still don't have permanent doors installed. But at least we were out of the very biting wind. We finally got finished around 3:30 yesterday afternoon. We were dirty, tired, hungry, and frozen, but it's all insulated now. 

I'm technically not open today, so I should not be working, but I don't consider what I do exactly work.

While I'm frame ironing for Monday's quilt, I'll be making more letters for the grandkids' Christmas gifts. Jim's at work and the sun is currently shining in the studio so nicely it'll be a nice morning to work out there. 

This afternoon...food prep. Although, and just recently, have learned that Ben is not feeling well, and it almost sounds like the Covid variant, so they may not even be able to attend Thanksgiving tomorrow. We'll have to send food back down with the C's if they can't actually be up here. No worries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...