Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Good Autumn Morning

The sun is shining and there's a pretty heavy frost all about the land. It's simply beautiful. What's more beautiful is the opportunity to do what I love in a place I love to be. Can life get any better?

Janice's quilt was the first quilt to work yesterday. Here's some of the quilting that went into it...

Spider Webs
Sorry about the cruddy pic but I didn't think to grab one while it was stitching out. 

While DW was doing his thing (I did an E2E on this one), I was working on Bernadettes quilt on Bernie. Here's some of the work going into her Tilda Baskets...

Another not-so-great pic
I have to remember to take advantage of the lighting to get these pics. Did being gone for a week really mess up my photography skills that badly?

Here's what's on DW this morning...

Janice's Brick Road top
I think I'm going to work Bernadette's quilt some more this morning since I'm getting great lighting thanks to the sunshine and then I'll move over to DW later this afternoon/evening. 

Happy hunting day eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...