Monday, November 13, 2023

I'm Back!

What a wonderful week! Well, except for the last afternoon of the last day when a snarky women made an absolutely rude comment, but we'll stay away from her next year. 

Here's a few pics of the week I just came back from...

Our "home" for the week

We love this room
I deleted all other pics or I'd share those as well. I got a lot of shopping done, kits/patterns purchased to entertain me through the winter, the cowboy blocks are assembled into rows, the Pieces BOM blocks are all made, and I did a little baby quilt while at retreat. Meanwhile, as I was taking some time off from work, Jim and the boys were not. Here's the first window in.

The boys being boys
This is the west window. All the others are now in, the bulk of the drywall is on the ceiling and the subfloor material has been transferred from the garage into the new studio. Not bad for a nine hour day. 

Have many phone calls to return that were left on my work phone while away and I have to get back on the big machines. Did I ever miss them. Welcome home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...