Monday, November 6, 2023

Road Day

We were on the road ALL DAY yesterday and while I wasn't in the studio, I was working. Binding. My nemesis. 

Hand Binding
I have a hole in my middle finger already from pushing the needle through. Today, while the insulation guys are here, and while I'm waiting for the quilting girls to come and fetch me for Shipshewana I'm going to have to put a bandaid on my finger to get the rest of this done.

The insulation guys have the windows all taped up so I can't take a video of them working out there, but it's a big step in our new studio addition since this was the hold-up after the construction inspection. Did I mention I do not like building? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...