Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Pick Up Wednesday

I have two customer pick ups today and I'm not feeling the greatest. One is arriving first thing this morning and the other late afternoon. I'm thinking a nap in between might be in my future. I did take a Covid test this morning first thing to make sure I didn't need to reschedule but it was negative. Yay.

Here's some more of the quilting going into Reta's quilt...

I love how the tree is going together
Not much to show on the other quilt because it's just started. 

All the bindings are made for the grandkids' initial wall hangings; still waiting for all the marks to disappear before going any further on those. It's taking forever for them to leave because it's so dry in here. They may have to shower with Jim tonight since he always takes a pretty steamy shower. 

I knew I wasn't feeling good when last night I didn't want to get off the couch. And it was like Lucy knew mom was out of sorts since she wouldn't leave my tummy...

I'm "fake" smiling because looking ill is not becoming
Other than customers coming today, I'm not sure how much will actually get done in the studio. I'm staring as this as it's being typed and I could lay down right here and go to sleep. Hopefully the customers will understand and not hang out too long today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...