Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving Eve

I just got back from the dentist office; just a cleaning. 

Here's what's on Bernie for the unforeseeable future...

Reta's All Hallow's Eve
I need to get Janice's quilt done. What's different about her quilt?

What's Different?
I spent most of last night trying to get this quilt turned. I realized, after getting the first section done, that unless I turned this quilt, I was going to be doing way more starts and stops than I was willing to deal with. 

Now I can run passes seamlessly and not have to tie off between each and every block. 

We have started rearranging the dining room/living room to prepare for Saturday, which will be our Thanksgiving. The actual Thanksgiving day will be spent blowing insulation in the ceiling of the new studio. Who hoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...